M4VGear is the world's fastest DRM removal tool on Mac. It mainly unlocks protected M4V movies and TV shows from iTunes and losslessly exports MP4 videos with nearly the same quality as original ones. The whole process only takes several minutes to convert a single HD movie.
The converted MP4 videos can be copied and transfered to any video players for playing without any limitation. Some people may have no idea about how to import the iTunes M4V videos to M4VGear, this article aims to tell you the details on importing iTunes M4V videos to M4VGear for removing DRM.
First, you need to download the latest version of M4VGear for installing on your Mac. Please note, M4VGear supports Mac OS X 10.8 10.9 and 10.10.
Second, check if your iTunes is the latest version. M4VGear requires the latest version of iTunes to make sure the video can be successfully converted.
Third, make sure you have authorized the Mac with the same Apple ID you used to purchase or rent the videos from iTunes.
Now, let's get started:
1. Launch M4VGear, click the "Add" button or "Add Files" icon, a new window will pop up and all available iTunes DRM videos will be listed as follow:
Tips: Another way to import iTunes M4V videos to M4VGear is to open the folder of M4V resource files and then directly drag and drop the .m4v video files to the main interface of M4VGear for removing DRM.
2. Locate and select the files you want to import.
3. Click the OK button, then all the files you have chosen will be shown on the file list of M4VGear.
Now, you have successfully imported the iTunes M4V videos to M4VGear for removing DRM.
4. Click "Output" drop down list to change the outpath. Or the output files will be saved in the default folder.
5. After adding the video files and selecting output path, just click the "Convert Now" button to start converting.
How to play Apple Music on any device as you want? Sidify Apple Music Converter is designed to remove DRM from Apple Music & iTunes M4P music and convert to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format for enjoying on your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, etc.